This backpack has been decorated in collaboration with the Japanese artist Yoshiro Kawakami (川上喜朗) based on one of his artworks. You can discover him here : Yoshiro Kawakami.
The black and white manga style design represents a boy with a city landscape in the background.
The backpack features a classic big inner pocket, a separate section for a laptop up to 15", a front pocket, and a hidden pocket at the back, perfectly designed to keep safe your precious belongings.
Its water-resistant fabric lets you bring it everywhere.
The soft, padded mesh material on the back and the handles make it perfect for daily use.
- Size (height x width x depth) : 16⅞" x 12¼" x 3⅞" (42cm x 31cm x 10cm)
- Capacity : 4 gallons (15 liters)
- Maximum weight capacity : 44lbs (20kg)
- Material : 100% polyester
- Fabric weight : 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
The original painting is available here : "Discomfort"