You are finally determined to apply the basics of the KonMari method. You are ready to separate yourself from the superfluous and store away the precious possessions you have left. Come discover our collection of decorative wooden boxes! A wide choice is offered to you.
The famous decorative Kimekomi wooden box
Part of our collection, the Kimekomi japanese wooden box is made of paulownia wood. A tree called kiri in Japan, it is the emblem of the Japanese government and appears on 500 yen coins. This wood has been used for centuries for its remarkable simplicity and incredible lightness. Its pretty purple flowers, trumpet-shaped, make this tree an essential ornament to decorate the cities.
It is used in advanced industries such as aviation and boat building for parts manufacturing.
It is also used to make sandals and japan box. Its resistance to pests and its conservation qualities make it an essential ally in the manufacture of handmade wooden boxes.
Decorated in the Kimekomi style by craftsmen renowned for decades in the neighborhood of Asakusa, the japanese wooden box will discreetly protect your personal belongings of great value.
Crafted for hours by skillful hands and finally adorned with kimono fabric, this decorative wooden boxes will elegantly hide your priceless belongings or objects to which you are emotionally attached.
Handmade wooden boxes require a real work of goldsmith, patiently and surely led by master craftsmen who pass their knowledge generation after generation.
Choose between different shapes and sizes and select your favorite patterns from those offered in our shop of japanese wooden box : Sakura flowers, bells, butterfly and blue flowers.
An handmade wooden box for every useIn addition to small decorative wooden boxes for storing pens, pencils, glasses, keys, business cards, change or any other small object, we offer in our catalog, large handmade wooden boxes that will adapt to different uses:
- Wooden storage box : find a well protected storage place for your collections of rare objects
- Paint case: transport and organize easily your brushes, tubes, pencils and knives to paint, thanks to the different compartments of arrangement.
- Make-up kit: carefully keep your lipstick, foundation, eyeshadow, mascara, brush "ball" and other lip pencils ...
- Decorative wooden boxes: store and easily dispose of your belongings
- Game Box: store your board games, playing cards, chips and lead figures to face your friends